
Cute, young couple at the zoo today. Sadly it was really too dark in the jungle for decent pictures... I liked this one though.
Well, Pete is staying over at Andrew's tonight and the realization just hit that the kids are back in school Monday. I have GOT to get them back on the bedtime routine... No more staying up till midnight and sleeping in till 11!
Robb has been diligently working on the cabinet for our bathroom and Tim Hare has almost finished tiling the walls. He will finish that tomorrow and then start on the floor - hopefully getting the grout done tomorrow as well. We picked out laminate for the countertops - not sure that I love it yet, I have to see it with the tile, cabinet, and sink to be sure. Time and cost was a bit of a factor... Ideally I would love solid surface for the counter with the sink, but...
My face is still a disaster - vanity, vanity all is vanity!

No comments:
Post a Comment