Sunday, August 31, 2008

I hate 'ON CALL' weekends

I just want to put that out there.
Robb is 'on call' this weekend, which means if there is a fire, he gets the call to go an investigate it. Robb got called yesterday about 3:00 pm came home about 7:50pm and didn't even get out of his car before he got called AGAIN! Left for another two hours, came home with dinner from Wing Stop, thankfully had the chance to eat - about 20min - and got called AGAIN. He was out all night long getting home around 7am because while he was out he got called TWO MORE TIMES. UGH! He can't get out of the Arson Bureau fast enough...
Of course all this means that he is dead tired and can't even go to church with us this morning, because he needs to sleep while he can since you never know when that next call is going to come!

This ends the RANT - I will now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging...

1 comment:

Jessica's Little Women said...

I dislike "on call" weeks too. Thankfully, we don't have them in the current squadron.

Miss you.