Friday, August 22, 2008

School pictures... not really

The kids had school pictures this week so knowing that I wasn't going to buy them but figuring we might want some to share with friends, family and teachers I decided to take them to my 'garage studio' and take my own. I still have some work to do on my studio work but this is what the kids gave me and what I was able to do with it. I am still going to schedule my kids photo sessions with EllaBella Photography once things slow down =)





BTW - don't let the last two photos of Pete worry you - he is still a happy kid!

1 comment:

Jessica's Little Women said...

Oooh, I love Ella's fun and exciting hair do! Very cute! Emily finally let us do hers after we bribed her with candy, but they didn't come out quite as cute.

Good idea-school pictures always come out terrible!